- Cost of the 2019 Hockey and Sons camp is $850/per person
- Please note, signing up does NOT GUARANTEE you a spot at the camp. You will receive a confirmation email from Hockey and Sons within 72 hours.
- Full payment guarantees your registration, unless the camp is sold out.
- 50% of your total tuition must be submitted with registration in order to reserve your spot.
- Any remaining balance must be paid in full by February 1 or your registration may be canceled.
- To make other payment arrangements, contact Marilyn Ward (email@example.com).
- A $100 administrative fee will be charged for all canceled registrations.
- Cancellations after May 1, up until June 1, will result in a 50% refund unless a medical circumstance prevents you from participating and a doctor's note is provided.
- After June 1, no refund will be given unless a medical circumstance prevents you from participating and a doctor's note is provided.
HOUSING AND GROUP PLACEMENT:
- Housing designation will be based on child's age, child's gender, size of your requested group, number of years attending Hockey and Sons.
- Locker room designation will be based on child's age, size of your requested group, and number of years attending Hockey and Sons.
- Group assignment will be based on child's birth year, requested group members, and size of group.