2021 Fees are $875/Per Participant
How to Sign Up:
- Signing up for Hockey and Sons is fast and easy. Simply fill out the electronic form below and hit submit. Your information goes directly to the Hockey and Sons administrative assistant, Marilyn Ward, for processing.
- Please note, signing up does NOT GUARANTEE you a spot at the camp. You will receive an automatic email confirming submission of the registration form. You will then receive a confirmation email from Hockey and Sons as soon as possible. Registration preference will be granted to campers who have previously attended.
- 50% of your total tuition must be submitted with registration in order to hold your spot.
- Any remaining balance must be paid in full by February 1 or your registration may be canceled.
- To make other payment arrangements, please contact Marilyn Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A $100 administrative fee will be charged for all canceled registrations.
- Cancellations after April 15, up until May 15, will result in a 50% refund unless a medical circumstance prevents you from participating and a doctor's note is provided.
- After May 15, no refund will be given unless a medical circumstance prevents you from participating and a doctor's note is provided.
How To Pay:
You have 2 options for payment:
1. Pay by Check:
Hold your place at the camp by sending payment of $875/per participant. Please make checks payable to Hockey and Sons and mail to:
Hockey and Sons
1321 Mirror Waters St
St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
2. Pay Online:
To pay online with a credit card, please click here:
please click here.