2019 Fees are $850/Per Participant
How to Sign Up:
- Signing up for Hockey & Sons is fast and easy. Simply fill out the electronic form below and hit submit. Your information goes directly to the Hockey & Sons administrative assistant, Marilyn M. Ward, for processing.
- Please note, signing up does NOT GUARANTEE you a spot at the camp. You will receive an automatic email confirming submission of the registration form. You will then receive a confirmation email from Hockey and Sons within 72 hours. Full payment guarantees your registration, unless the camp is sold out.
- 50% of your total tuition must be submitted with registration in order to hold your spot.
- Any remaining balance must be paid in full by February 1 or your registration may be canceled.
- To make other payment arrangements, please contact Marilyn Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A $100 administrative fee will be charged for all canceled registrations.
- Cancellations after May 1, up until June 1, will result in a 50% refund unless a medical circumstance prevents you from participating and a doctor's note is provided.
- After June 1, no refund will be given unless a medical circumstance prevents you from participating and a doctor's note is provided.
How To Pay:
You have 2 options for payment:
1. Pay by Check:
Hold your place at the camp by sending the full payment of $850/per participant. Please make checks payable to Hockey & Sons and mail to:
Marilyn M. Ward
Hockey & Sons
2208 Spring St.
Cross Plains, WI 53528
2. Pay Online:
To pay online with a credit card, please click here:
please click here.